- Professional DSP-controlled switch mode power amplifier.
- The high efficient class-D design guarantees high power, even at 2Ω!
- Stereo: 2x 300Wrms @ 8Ω ~ 2x 500Wrms @ 4Ω ~ 2x 750Wrms @ 2Ω
- Bridge: 1000Wrms @ 8Ω ~ 1500Wrms @ 4Ω
- Perfect for both DJ and install applications (pubs, shops, hotels, restaurants, … )
- Complete DSP-section with:
- HPF: (40~125Hz) eliminates unwanted, energy absorbing frequencies.
- LPF: (6.3k~20kHz) cuts the upper frequencies if needed to avoid oscillations.
- 8 Band parametric EQ: (100Hz~12.5kHz, Q:0.5~5, ±6db) for perfect tuning.
- 2 Limiters: for increased protection (threshold 0~-12dB).
- 2 Delays: can be set separately from 0 to 20ms (0 to 6,86m) for each channel.
- Crossover: build an active system (Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/oct, 50Hz~3,15kHz)
- 3 working modes: Stereo, Bridge, Input Y (mono in, used for active system)
- Temperature controlled fan cooling
- DC fault + high temperature + overload + short circuit protections
- Balanced XLR + jack inputs with possibility for daisy chaining of several inputs.
- SpeakON® + bind-post wire terminal outputs
- Powerinput: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 48,2 x 8 x 28 cm, 2U 19" rack mountable